Monday, July 27, 2009

I thought I would start updating this since it has been awhile since i have put any pictures up or anything. This is Dane and i cooling off on a hot day in his pool. He loves the pool and the fact that it has a slide. It felt so good to get in the cool water. I love that pool. I havent actually gotten to get in it since Alyson was born but we love it.

This is how big i was 2 days before Alyson was born. I can't believe i still fit in my suits. It was very hot that day. Again cooling off with my baby boy Dane.
This is me in Labor and delivery waiting to be wheeled out to have the C-Section. Don't i look wonderful. I was so hungry and pissed off that they can never get the dang IV in my veins. They put it in my right hand without any lidocaine. It was so horrible. My hand was in pain for awhile. My veins don't like to be poked.

Here is baby Alyson. We finally had a normal size baby. She weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. What a fatty. She is still gaining weight too. All she does is eat. She won't take a bottle either. I don't know what i am going to do when i have to go back to work. She is going to hate me.


Dane loves his baby sister. He wants to hold her and kiss her all the time. He is such a good helper. He tries to console her too when she is crying. He says its ok i'm here, big brother is here. He is so cute.


She loves her swing. During the day that is usually the only way i can get her to sleep unless i am holding her. She is so freaking cute i can't stand it. I can't wait until she gets big enough to start laughing and smiling at me. Although she is starting to smile a little bit. It's very rare but i can occasionally get her to smile at me with certain noises or faces.




We bought her a play toy that she lays under and looks up at toys but she doesn't even care for it now. Only one time did she like lokking up at the toys. Maybe when it is time for tummy time she will like looking in the mirror it has. Oh well. Soon she will love it.


Today i took Dane to the doctor because for the last 3 weeks he has been vomiting and having diarrhea randomly. He only had a fever once though and that was last night. It was 101.9. I figured the doctor wouldn't do anything since they never do for him but we went anyways. She said she thinks he has a stomach bug. He has been saying that his back and stomach hurt. She said that if he continues to have back pain and vomiting with fever then he needs to be tested for UTI. That will be great. She said they would have to put in a cathitor to get urine and test it. She didn't want to do that today since he was of course fine when we were there. Hopefuuly he gets over this soon. She told me to watch it over the next week and see. My poor baby has had such bad luck with being sick and getting treated fast.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Sorry I'm so late but - Congratulations! What an adorable addition to the family. And you look great even when you are about to pop. I would never ever even look at myself in the mirror at that stage - much less be brave enough to take a picture. Good for you!