Thursday, August 13, 2009

Well i will start off by letting eveyone know this is a picture of a spider that was on Dane's Spiderman toy in his bathtub. He HATES bugs of any kind. Well i take that back. He likes rolly pollies. I took this picture tos how how small it was on the foot of the toy. Ithen scooped it up in a cup and down the toilet it went. Then he got in and played forever.


I was changing my sweet baby girl and she decided she wanted to smile at me as she has just recently started to do. She is so cute i can't stand it. I tried to rotate the picture but my computer is being stupid so it is sideways. Anyways you can still see her cute smile.

Dane wanted to take a bath the other day and out in a color drop. I of course out the pictures in the wrong order but iwill explain then you can look at the pictures. We started off putting in the red/pink drop (bottom picture) and then he wanted to put in a yellow drop (middle picture) and then he wanted to put in a blue drop and it made this wonderful ugly black grey color. He just kept wanting to put more colors in. Unfortunately there are only 3 color drops and you have to ix them to get other colors. He loves it.






2 comments:

Live.Laugh.Love said...

I love those tablets that dye the water where did you find them near the kids toys? anyways your baby girl is so beautiful I cant wait to meet her

Ashley Locke said...

Cute!! I love Alyson's little smile!