Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm so tired!

I thought i would have more to talk about but i guess my life is pretty boring. All i do is pick Dane up from Grandma's house and go home and get him ready for bed and then i go to bed. I wish i had more time to spend with my wonderful son. I feel like i spend most of my life driving and never getting to enjoy time with my husband and son. I spend about 3 hours a day driving if not more. I really need to find a job closer to home or more pay. Maybe soon i will be lucky and find something wonderful. I alson wish that my husband would find a job where he was home more often. It's hard being here and taking care of things without him. I love him very much. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me (aside from DANE that is). We are coming upon Dane's 2nd birthday on October 25th. It is going to be the best. I know he will have lots of fun. Monica got him a jumpy bounce house. He is going to be so happy. I will get tons of pictures and put them up as soon as it comes.

No comments: