Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dane's 2nd Birthday!/BABY!

Wow! What a day. He had his2nd birthday party on saturday night. It was the best party. He had a bounce house with a slide on it. He loved the slide and made auntie Raine sit up at the top and push him down the slide time after time. He and Cousin Cadon ahd a ball going down the slide together. It was really nice to have Carissa and Cadon here to share this day. I'm glad they wer able to come with Carol, Jeff and Grandma and grandpa Riggs. We did miss Ashleyand Matt though. She is so ready to have Paiton that she just couldn't make the trip. I totally understand. Anyways, He got lots of presents and toys. Auntie Joyce and uncle mike got him a bike with training wheels. It is blue and gold like charger colors. He also got a sweatsuit tht is chargers. Daddy is going to love it. We were very upset that daddy couldn't be there. His job realy sucks and they made him stay in New Hampshire longer last time so he could be home then they decided tomake him leave and not be able to come back home for his son's 2nd birthday. I took lots of pictures but can't find the cord to put them on the computer. We all had a great time.

In other news, i announced at the party that Thomas and I are going to have another baby. Dane is going to be a big brother. We are really excited. I have my first appointment the same day that Thomas comes home on November 6th. Everyone is very excited and happy. Lets keep our fingers crossed this babystays in full term. I really don't want to go through that again. Hopefully soon i can get some pictures of the party up so everyone can see it.

4 comments:

Ashley Locke said...

Yay! I can't wait to see pictures!

FiveSchafers said...

Go to http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ there you can get a new background. I think I gave you the wrong one.

Lynn said...

Congrats Amy! Both on having a two year old and for having another on the way. It's a good spacing if I do say so myself! (Avery and Miles are about the same age difference)

Ashley Locke said...

Update your blog already!! You're killing me!! ;)