Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a day!

Well this day started out good and ended pretty crappy. I had a doctor's appointment as i always do on thursdays and everything is still good with me and baby. We are still thinking that we will go full term this time around. So Dane has also been having some trouble this past week. He has had a fever on and off for 5 days now. I took him to the doctor on tuesday but they couldn't really tell me what was wrong with him. They did a strep test and that was negative. Then they had us go get chest x-rays to see if he has pneumonia and at the time they said that was negative too. He went one full day without a fever. Then not 10 minutes after i got to work after my appoitnment did i get a call from monica saying that he has another fever. Ic alled the doctor and she had a radiologist look at his x-rays again and they think he does in fact have pneuomina. That is great. My poor baby hasn't been through enough already now he gets pneumonia. Then i talk to thomas and find out that he doesn't get to come home this time until June 1st. I hate his job. I also am not fond of being by myself anymore. Then to top it all off on the way home from Ron and Monica's tonight, Dane decided that he wanted to stuff his mouth so full that when he coughed it choked him and made him barf all over himself. I had to pull over and call monica to have her bring me the other carseat because it was everywhere. Luckily i had a change of clothes for Dane but it was nasty. I still don't know how i am going to get that carseat completely clean. I hosed it off when we got home but don't know how effective that will be. We will see i guess once it dries out. I really hate it when my baby gets sick. It seems like lately that is all that is happening. He is such a trooper. Well that's all for now. I have to get back on this weekend and update with pictures from my showers. They are way cute.

No comments: